NOVOWOOD® CONVENTIONAL WARRANTY FOR SOLID PROFILE PRODUCTS
Iperwood S.r.l. (hereinafter "Iperwood") grants this conventional guarantee to the customer end user of NOVOWOOD® brand products, limited to NOVOWOOD® solid profile products (hereinafter the "NOVOWOOD Product") purchased from Iperwood or from authorized Iperwood dealers, under the terms and conditions set forth below (hereinafter the "Warranty").
Iperwood guarantees to the end user that the NOVOWOOD® Product is free from the following defects and faults in materials and manufacturing: chips, cracks, splits, crevices, fraying, rotting, decomposition, damage by insects or bacteria. This Warranty is granted by Iperwood for a period of 10 (ten) years from the date of purchase of the NOVOWOOD® Products, resulting from the sales invoice of Iperwood or the authorized dealer of the NOVOWOOD® Products.
To activate this Warranty, the customer end user of NOVOWOOD® Products must register the purchase on the website www.novowood.it , in the specific section (Warranty extension) accepting the terms and conditions of this Warranty. He/she must indicate all the requested data and must attach a copy of the sales invoice of Iperwood or of the authorized dealer from which the NOVOWOOD® Products were purchased.
Registration by the end user customer must take place, under penalty of forfeiture of this Warranty, no later than sixty (60) days from the purchase.
This Warranty is granted on condition that all the instructions are respected for use, installation and maintenance indicated in the documentation relating to the NOVOWOOD® Product purchased and, in particular, in the technical data sheets, in the information sheets and in the installation, use and maintenance manuals provided by Iperwood and published on the website www.novowood.it.
Among the NOVOWOOD® Products covered by this Warranty, the full profile staves, in particular, benefit from this Warranty only if the flooring is installed using the kit supplied by Iperwood, consisting of NOVOWOOD® joist substructure, NOVOWOOD® Fixing Clip and NOVOWOOD® staves in solid section.
If the end user customer finds a defect among those mentioned above, within and not beyond the term of this Warranty, he/she must report it to Iperwood by filling in and sending the "NOVOWOOD® Product Defect Report Form" to email@example.com, no later than 15 (fifteen) days from discovery, indicating the NOVOWOOD® Product code and attaching descriptions and photographic reproductions of the problem encountered.
Upon reception of the complaint, Iperwood reserves the right to examine the NOVOWOOD® Products, or the samples of the NOVOWOOD® Products, which the final user client deems to be flawed, defective and / or non-compliant in order to carry out all the necessary checks.
Iperwood undertakes to repair or replace free of charge, at its headquarters and within a reasonable time from the complaint by the end user customer, the NOVOWOOD® Products which, within the warranty period, show the aforementioned flaws or defects, recognized by Iperwood as subsisting, attributable to Iperwood and such as to make the NOVOWOOD® Product unsuitable for the use for which it is intended. Iperwood cannot in any way be held responsible for the charges and expenses relating to the possible removal of the Products found to be defective, the transport and / or installation and installation of the Products supplied by Iperwood as a replacement.
Iperwood will not be liable and, therefore, this Warranty will not apply for any flaws, defects or non-conformities of NOVOWOOD® Products not attributable to Iperwood. In particular, and by way of non-exhaustive example, this Warranty will not be applied in relation to potential defects and / or non-conformities deriving from and / or dependent on:
• execution of technical drawings and / or executive projects, and / or technical specifications provided by the customer final user;
• improper use of NOVOWOOD® Products and / or different from the standard and intended use indicated and / or recommended by Iperwood (for example for use of the product for structural purposes);
• incorrect evaluation of the suitability of NOVOWOOD® Products for the purpose, use and / or intended destination;
• tampering and / or modifications made to NOVOWOOD® Products, without the prior written consent of Iperwood;
• negligence or inexperience of the customer end user and / or third parties;
• normal wear, poor and / or insufficient conservation or maintenance of NOVOWOOD® Products, such as the use of corrosive or abrasive materials, substances or tools; use of aggressive detergents, application of unsuitable treatments to the surface of NOVOWOOD® Products;
• use of NOVOWOOD® Products together with other products not supplied by Iperwood and / or whose use with NOVOWOOD® Products has not been approved by Iperwood;
• incorrect installation, maintenance, cleaning or, in any case, not performed in a workmanlike manner and / or not performed in accordance with specifications, instructions, advices contained in the supporting documentation provided by Iperwood;
• development of mould, drains, water halos, substance stains;
• improper handling and incorrect storage of NOVOWOOD® Products;
• acts of vandalism, accidental damage, exceptional natural events and any other calamity.
The end user customer acknowledges that, considering the characteristics and technical requirements of NOVOWOOD® Products, both the chromatic alterations, the differences in shades of the production batches and the colour change of NOVOWOOD® products exposed to natural and atmospheric events, cannot be qualified as flaws or defects and / or non-conformities of NOVOWOOD® Products. In all the aforementioned cases, it is NOT possible to speak of manufacturing faults or defects but of intrinsic properties of the material, which do not involve the responsibility of Iperwood.
The warranty and responsibilities of Iperwood towards the end user customer are limited to those expressly provided herein. Except for cases of willful misconduct and gross negligence, Iperwood will therefore have no other liability in relation to NOVOWOOD® Products and in no case will it be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of earnings, direct or indirect losses of any kind (including personal injury and damage to property) resulting from the purchase of NOVOWOOD® Products by the end user customer. The end user customer acknowledges the fact that the overall responsibility of Iperwood will be, in any case, limited to the overall price paid by the final user customer in relation to the relative NOVOWOOD® Products, including any amount paid by the insurance companies based on the policies taken out by Iperwood.
If the end user customer qualifies as a consumer (purchaser of NOVOWOOD® Products for purposes unrelated to professional activity), this Warranty will not affect the legal guarantee of the consumer towards the retailer from whom the NOVOWOOD® Products were purchased, in application of the current legal provisions applicable to the consumer.